Monday, May 25, 2009

anw,last friday i went to mosque.
as usual.
den i hav to help the mosque to collect donation.
den i went to the guys's section giv the donation to the treasurer.
i saw mustaqim.anw,he ever led the mosque to pray.
last tym i find him cute.
he's from MADRASAH ALJUNIED.
ouhkayy..
so anw,he is my age n my family noes his so does his.
den when i was walking towards my dad's car,his fren gave me letter.
it had mustaqiim's number telling me to call him the next day 7.30am...
wah! super early!
hahaha..still sleeping..
so i called him arnd 3+?
i guess so..
we lyk got to noe of each other..
he is a SEX FREAK!!
scary!
he pressured my to "PLAY" with him.
seriously i dun wan seyy..
he keep koling me..
b4 slp n in th morning!
really really very shock!
i tot he is so the religious type seyy..
hais..
sad sad.
they really sound so desperate..
the way he treat me lyk as if i am a "CHEAP GIRL BY THE ROADSIDE".
haiss..
i really pity them..
how i wish i could help him..
hmmm...
any1 want to help me?
coz i scared seyy..
wat if he stalks me n i got rape?
aaaaaaaaa..
SABRINA GET HOLD OF URSELF!!
the more i talk abt him,the more im going retarded..
hahahass..any1 help pls go to the tagboard yaw!
thanks!













BYE!

No comments: