Monday, August 24, 2009

Hello y'all!!
last nyt just had an argument with him..
about insulting my own friends..
Well,as i had mentioned earlier that i met this few friends,ayid and fadzil they have some piercings.
so i was being very truthful to u noe hu abt everithing..
then lyk suddenly he was saying last nyt,"b,i want to have piercings too""they are cool isnt it?"and i just kept quiet only"den he was lyk saying he wants to have tattooes..WTF ! dat part really blew my top off..
how could he say that..they are all good people..
den he started lecturing abt the consequenses of mixing with them and blah blah blah..
he's exactly just lyk my father or eitheer my other.. NAG NAG NAG..
at dat point of time wen he was talking,he realised dat i was quiet all the way..den he asked y?
i said coz hearrt pain.. I mean really sia.. i could feel the pain in my heart. i hope you noe wat i mean.he asked y again.. i said abt u! u gt brain,u use that brain.then he was apologising.i was pissed then i said im tired goodnyt and bye..w/o much hesitant i hung up on him.den he msg-ed me"im sori i acted dis way 2wards u arite...im jus so frustrated dat u jus don wan talk to me..hmm..Im sori.pls..." den i nvr reply so i went to sleep..
the next morning i forgave him..coz i was feeling very bad for him..




SO today 3rd day i did not fast..
sad:(.
have to pay back 13 days..so i hope tmr i can fast.
ouhkayylarh..
got bad migranes ryt now..
tmr i'll update with u again..
so long











xOxO U nOe U lOvE mE

No comments: