Monday, February 23, 2009

good evening peeps!
hows everything?
anw,now im toking bout my day.

hmph!now on the fon.he's toking about his ex.Bah!bt no choice just act lyk as if im listening.he's kinda a bit straight forward n that,i don really lyk bout him.i just kept quiet in case nt to gt him offended. bt apperantly he had offended my.so,jyeah!
when to sch gt no tym wear contact lenses so i kinda walked my way to class with blurry eyes.LOL.hahaha.chase after the lift.then went up to class.complete my hw.then wear my contact lenses ,wear my tie n tied up hair.so go do duty w the same peeps.tok crap again laughed a lot sia!huhu.so when to hall.wah! miss wong tok a lot seyy. then PE.t'cher say fast jogging bt instead in the end we ran for our lyf.hahaha.dat route that we ran was for 2.4km.aiyo!han to past the rubbish the dump.STINK!hahah..then maths,normal.nothing exciting to talk about.next MT.our MT cikgu nvr cum so cikgu Osman took over her lesson.so,me n laksmi kinda tok-ed crap.welaugh-ed lyk hell.hahaha.cikgu osman ask a lot bout my mother then laksmi say maybe he's interested in my mother .then,i was lyk "EEEWW!GROSS!Icant imagine if he he were to be my step dad"then we giggled.hahaha.so recess.ate den do duty at normal place.den Firdaus my VC for angk sat at the stairs tok-ed to me.
soRandomofHym
den the upper sec tot we were dating.i was lyk NOWAY!hahaha. so music.t'cher nvr cum.every1 kinda slack except me.reading book.trying finishing my book ASAP so can buy new book b4 the movie in theatres.LOL.
DatsoRandomofMe
thenLA.i doodled sumting on my fulscap coz quite bored.
there.nice?
so dat 2 period was hytericaly boring!dat was the first tym in my lyf i felt dat way in eng n lit lesson.i think i was very tired at that tym.i slit my self too. WAH!the pain so nice u noe.lyk a relief.
barely be seen.only red2.

so Sci.most of us did nt bring our sci book vol B.so only 1 period.so every1 kinda waste their tym w t'cher so dat he dont hav to lecture a lot.

No comments: