Thursday, February 19, 2009

hmm.. okayy!

hello!
hahahaha.. at first got blog. den delete.den renew.den delete again.
hahahaha..
den now renew.hope this will be the last tym of renewing^_^.
hello good evening!
In the morning woke up.Saw 1 missed call from u noe hu.hahahaha.he kol-ed arnd 4+.Me was asleep.so i kol-ed him back.He just woke up when i kol him.hahaha.(sry b)so unfair he cn go he's sch at 12.Hmph!last nyt i tot i sleep only 4 awhile bt i telajak.SHIT!bt nvm its okayy. he oso the same. huhu.so i went to toilet nk mandi den my mom said so early so i went to my bed hav a lay.den arnd5.20 i take my bathe n shampoo-ed n everything.dad send me to sch again.Hmph!

howIwishIcanGOschBYmyself

reach sch.saw mrs chua.run to the lift.hahaha.. So i took the lift again(lazyme).walk to my class.do my hw.den bell rang.went down to second floor w Laksmi.Tot we had to set plate cards(mindmeifspellingerror).den nt in the cupboard.so Laks go do her duty.So me n Fathu go do duty together w jansen n ZANGMING(mindmeifspellingerroragain)(~_~).LOLs.So,we tok-ed crap n laughed a lot.den go councillors' room.discusses bout stuff.i had to staye back w other girls aft dat coz of our fringe.WTH!I cannot clip up my fringe coz if i do,sum of it will start slipping off from the clip.wats the use of clipping up fringe?!still the same wat.only gt pathetic clip on my head. BAH!so went to hall reading period.LAME z_z.Den vania's fon received msg.she did not silent her hp.den geog.mr teo talk so damn funny sia.he tok n tok n tok.i dunnoe bout wat lazy to listen.hah!i ryt watever he rote on thee board.then sci.sci is Fun!teehee.funny!we joke around in class w mr chin.he can take jokes unlyk other t'chers.BAH!den aft dat lesson was recess so i brought my my MT book w me together w my wallet n HP.den mr chin kol-ed me to erase the board den my HP dropped in front of hym.WAH!luckily he did not confiscate my HP.haha..my bat tercampak seyy.WTH!hahaha.nvm bout that.when recess do duty as usual.nt much ppl.so go for MT.did karangan on dialogue. T !did anyhow the last part coz was in a rush:)den maths lesson.hahaha..she did nt come to sch.Was glad^_^.so i did my eng hw during maths heehee.then relieve t'cher cuming nearer to my place.den i acted i was doing maths.den gt LA.miss Tay go through our hw. she brought her salt.she asked hu wanna taste it. so narayan volunteered.aft dat t'cher ask again hu wanna volunteer so i raised up my hand.WAh!Taste lyk seawater.hahaha.so they pass the salt round the class.the boys started eating eat.GROSS!narayan told t'cher he wanna eat the rocky salt so t'cher let him. khairyl n shankar join him.so t'cher assigned us to do compre for 15 mins.so while i dg i msg-ed Asyraf.Telling him i wanna meet him aft sch coz wanna pay him back.bt his class finish early.so he went home.so went Bubble tea shop. i ate maggie n drink milk tea.milk tea taste weird.so me,Jade,Laksmi n Bea when crapping outside Bubble tea shop.jade asked me to accompany her back to sch.bt i cant i hav to go home(sry jade).so i bas-ed home.so budak2 madrasah at Paya lebar there.one of them stared n smiled at me. bt i ignored(sry tk layan coz im nt into u)hehe.. Den now blogging.parents went home. nag n nag n nag.IRRITATED sia!


anw, yesterday.


Wednesday,18 feb 20
first thing in the morning bathe n everything.then dad send me to school. go to class take lift on the second floor coz the first floor gt this stuff tell me to take stairs~_~ bt i eventually ignored her.hah^_^.smart me!hehe.well then,i did do some of my hw so decided to finish it since im super early.

RRIIING!!Sch bell. den went to the foyer for councillors' gathering(itynk).Perry then told me go third level take care the place.Otw to spiral stairs so Asyraf.LOLs.then hurried up. Walk here n there telling people go to their respective classes.during national anthem gt 1 guy i told him stop walking bt he did nt. Sumhow i kinda raised my voice at him telling him to stop(sorry to huever ur name is)aftr everyting went back to class.during recess do my duty. kene kacau by sum sec 4 boys. i ignored.hahaha(sry i ignored u guys no mood).den Zulhairi cut the queue again.My blood hit the boiling point sia.Bt i just stayed calm^_^. den aft dat go d&t.i talk to jade abt sumting i 4gt wat it was.i kinda hit her on her shoulder.suddenly she slap me on my face. wah!my blood reach the boiling point sia.i said a vulgarity word.she tot i was still fooling arnd.den from there i just kept quiet.that was nt the first tym she slap my face.okayy! chill!hahahaha..after sch i borrowed money from Asyraf coz i kinda 4gt bring my whole wallet w my ez-link~_~.Thanks!Den gt CCA.broing as usual.then watched soccer match 4 awhile at sch field during break.then ridhwan(sec4) n his frens saw me make me irritated.i walk away.hahahaha..Funny man!after everyting all done.Went home.
Wah!damn tiring.pass by the soccer field watch soccer match again only 4 awhile.Bas-ed home. sat on my bed thinking abt a lot of things.then suddenly my dad went home.wondering y he's nt at grandpa shop.do my hw everything.talk on the fon w u noe hu.n then do my hw msg-ed Asyraf.he shared his problems with me.so i kinda helped him n cheer him up^_^.

iLOVEtoMAKEpeopleHAPPYespeciallyMYdearestFRENS!

msg-ed n msg-ed.then eat with my sis abt 10+.den rest.tell him gdnyt.den i slp.

well then,until here.

No comments: