Thursday, April 9, 2009

harlo harlo ♪♫♪ .
huhuhu. anws,2dae cant meet him again.
die sakit.kesian syg....
i tot after my sci IPW wanted to visit him bt i gt duty at the NAPFA station.
DANG!
Totally full of

ANNOYANCE!!
well,its ouhkayy.all i can do now is to pray dat he will get well soon.
hmmm.. i hope tmr i dont hav to go malaysia w my parents n my sis.
is gonna b suuuuuuuuuuuuuuupeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring!
GRRRR!! i hate going there when i cant buy wateva i want to buy.

just nw the NAPFA thingy i had to key in the results.
VERY
COOOL!
get to b kpo.hahahaha.. lol . lame -__-''
well the table where the laptop were placed were not that very stable.
u push down on the other side,te side will go up.
like see-saw.u noe.hahahaha..
the guys after giving me the results,they all play with the table sia.the laptop was going up n down seyy.irritated seyy.. i had to stop 4 awhile until they were gone.
in the end i had finished everything.went to councillors' room took my bag.
on the way there dat slut just came out of there.she said bye to me i think. bt i just ignored.i was acting lyk as if she was not there lyk hw she was always been treating me.
den go bubble tea.the bus stop,there was dat bloody slut again.WAH! took the same bus as her.luckily she never dropped at the same place as me.




Hugs and Kisses



No comments: