Tuesday, April 7, 2009

today bloody NAPFA.
couldnt do inclined pull up.IT SUX TO THE MAX!
hahaha.. i got to do only 3.
veryPATHETIC!

so sad.today gt no chance to meet him.boohoo!
during class we laughed a lot abt mohd doing sumtin to narayan.mohd slid his
hand in narayan's pocket n i dunnoe wat the hell was he doing. hahahaha.i told jade n guan jie.
they look at mohd n laughed sia. even miss wong was wondering n laughing at the same time.
L O L
totally!
anw,today did not much stuff.Quite waste of tym though.maths,relief t'cher same goes with English.Hmph!
i read my Gossip Girl book from the last few weeks until now still
nt yet finish.Hahahaha.

For NAPFA,i did my standing broad jump.i got 18+.
TOTALLY
HAPPY
TO THE
max!

Jonathan anyhw stare at me then asked me,"what?"n i was lyk "what?".
then he said nevermined.TOTALLY LAME -_-'


HMM.. M totally wondering y nowadays i look very pale.
maybe im having a sickness which i did not know sumwhere in me.

No comments: